Publisher 2K and developer Gearbox Software will release the PC version of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands via Steam on June 23 alongside the launch of the downloadable content “Molten Mirrors” for all platforms, the companies announced.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands first launched for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Epic Games Store on March 25.
“Gearbox is all about one-of-a-kind entertainment experiences — with Wonderlands that meant creating a new take on a familiar genre, ”said Gearbox Entertainment Company founder Randy Pitchford in a press release. “Steam players are in for one heck of an adventure as they explore Tina’s off-the-walls imagination, and cross-play gives our fans even more ways to battle the Dragon Lord, no matter what platform they play on.”
The Steam version will be available in $ 59.99 standard and $ 79.99 “Chaotic Great” editions. Both will be available at a special launch price for a limited time. Users who purchase the game on Steam before July 7 will also receive the “Golden Hero Armor Pack.”
Here is an overview of “Molten Mirrors,” via 2K:
In “Molten Mirrors,” players will battle Fyodor the Soul Warden, who lords over his horde of lost souls deep within his mountain stronghold. In order to break their chains, players need to defeat Fyodor’s murderous mechanized defenses, including terror-powered turrets, blazing furnaces, and bone-crushing hammers, all while looting for new weapons, gear, and cosmetic items. Additional details about Molten Mirrors are available on the game’s official website.
And here is an overview of the game:
Embark on an epic adventure full of whimsy, wonder, and high-powered weaponry! Bullets, magic, and broadswords collide across this chaotic fantasy world brought to life by the unpredictable Tiny Tina, who makes the rules, changes the world on the fly, and guides players on their journey.
Customize your own multiclass hero and loot, shoot, slash, and cast your way through outlandish monsters and treasure-filled dungeons on a quest to stop the tyrannical Dragon Lord. Everyone’s welcome, so join the party, throw on your adventuring boots, and be Chaotic Great!
- An Unpredictable Fantasy World – Tiny Tina is your disorderly guide through an extraordinary tabletop realm where rules rarely apply. Explore majestic cities, dank mushroom forests, foreboding fortresses, and more, all of which are connected by a vast Overworld.
- Personalize Your Hero – Create your own hero with an expansive multiclass system that lets you mix and match six unique character skill trees, all with their own awesome abilities. Level up, refine your build, expand your arsenal, and become the ultimate Fatemaker.
- Guns, Spells, and More – Defeat evil with devastating spells, powerful guns, and unique Action Skills in frenetic first-person battles. Use your firepower to vanquish legions of enemies, including smack-talking skeletons, land-roaming sharks, and colossal bosses.
- A Fantastical Cast of Characters – Joining you for the experience are headstrong captain Valentine (Andy Samberg) and rule-obsessed robot Frette (Wanda Sykes). During your quest to defeat the Dragon Lord (Will Arnett), you’ll meet a cast of lovable misfits — like a lute-wielding Bardbarian and your very own Fairy Punchfather — who bring this colorful world to life.
- Band Together in Chaotic Co-Op – Enjoy the story solo or start a party with up to three friends in seamless online multiplayer or local split-screen. Share the spoils or rush to get the shiniest loot — how you play is up to you!