iPhone 14 and 14 Pro include the identical button structure as earlier fashions so meaning taking screenshots is identical. However, with iOS 16 there is a new “Copy and Delete” possibility plus we’ll have a look at the best way to take a scrolling screenshot on iPhone 14.
The button mixture on iPhone 14 stays the identical with the facet and quantity as much as take a screenshot. But there’s a precious new menu choice to Copy and Delete in iOS 16 to assist maintain screenshots from clogging up your photograph library.
Below we’ll additionally clarify the best way to do an extended or scrolling screenshot with out having to obtain a third-party app on iPhone 14 plus a few choices if you need extra management.
Regular screenshots and new copy and delete possibility
- Press the facet button and quantity up button on the identical time to seize a screenshot (you can even press one instantly after the opposite)
- For 5 seconds you possibly can faucet the screenshot thumbnail within the backside left nook for extra choices – in the event you do nothing it’s going to save to the Photos app
- If you faucet the screenshot thumbnailyou should use mark-up instruments – faucet the share button within the prime proper nook (sq. with up arrow) for fast choices
- Tap Done within the prime left nook for the useful new Copy and Delete possibility
Scrolling screenshot on iPhone 14
With this native iOS possibility, taking a scrolling screenshot or lengthy screenshot offers you a PDF of every little thing on (or number of) a doc, webpage, notice, or e-mail in Apple’s apps.
- Take a screenshot (press the facet button and quantity up button on the identical time)
- Tap the thumbnail within the backside left nook earlier than it disappears
- Choose the Full Page possibility within the higher proper nook
- The Full Page possibility will solely seem in cases the place there may be a couple of web page price of content material on-screen
- You can preview all of the pages, use markup, and extra earlier than saving
- You may also faucet the crop icon (square-ish icon subsequent to “Done”) to edit what a part of the Full Page you would like to save lots of
- Tap both Done within the top-left nook to save lots of or the share button within the prime proper – you will get the brand new Copy and Delete possibility with these too
Type: For webpages, swipe down to verify all content material hundreds earlier than saving the scrolling screenshot.
Another possibility for taking scrolling screenshots of content material inside third-party apps or for extra handbook management (saving as PNG, and so forth.) is utilizing an app like Picsew or Tailor.
You can strive each totally free earlier than shopping for the complete model by way of in-app buy.
Thanks for studying our information about taking screenshots on iPhone 14!
More on iPhone 14 and iOS 16:
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for extra Apple information: