It’s Week 11 and Thanksgiving is subsequent week. Additionally, most commerce deadlines coincide with Thanksgiving, so we’ll deal with playoff schedules for buys and sells. Don’t overlook, the 101 piece serving to you with climate, commerce choices and lineups, plus, this week’s enjoyable ranks (and reader suggestion) — Best TV and Movie Bullies.
*** Oh! And, we’d have discovered an answer to the rankings widget subject through the use of Fantasy Nation (by way of Football Diehards). All three scores work and are editable by me (not like earlier than), and the widget will allow you to scroll on Android (browser) with out utilizing two fingers! YAY! ***
Waivers | True SOS (APA — Wednesday replace)
Fantasy Football 101 (begins, sits, buying and selling, more)
All in Football (video pod)
2022 Week 11 Fantasy Football Sleepers
🚨 HEADS UP 🚨 These are sleepers. They won’t mimic my rankings 100%. This is chasing upside and usually carries more danger.
POSSIBLE START: Daniel Jones, NYG — Jones is again once more after his QB13 end, as this week is a good higher matchup. Jones did not run as a lot as he did in Weeks 3, 4 and 7, however he threw two touchdowns for simply the third time. The Lions are probably the greatest matchups yow will discover, with 5 quarterbacks scoring 24.7+ and 5 quarterbacks throwing two or more touchdowns. The Lions have additionally allowed 4 video games of 40+ dashing yards to QBs, together with Justin Fields’ bananas in Week 10.
POSSIBLE START: Brian Robinson, WSH — While Antonio Gibson appears reborn on this timeshare position, do not overlook Robinson for a possible repeat of Week 10. The Eagles matchup wasn’t favorable, but Robinson fought his method into the tip zone. He will not must combat a lot this week, because the Texans allowed probably the most FPPG to operating backs with a league-high 1,407 dashing yards (subsequent closest is 1,228) and 13 dashing touchdowns.
HAIL MARY START: Cordarrelle Patterson and Tyler Allgeier, ATL — With a mixed 38 dashing yards in Week 10 — 23 complete yards given Allgeier’s -17 yards receiving — it could be onerous to begin both or each. Fortunately, the Bears have struggled to maintain operating backs out of the tip zone with 12 dashing touchdowns allowed, together with three video games with a number of dashing scores.
POSSIBLE START: Courtland Sutton, DEN — Even if Jerry Jeudy can play this week, Sutton is price a begin given the thinness of receivers attributable to byes and accidents. This Russell Wilson-led offense has been largely onerous to take a look at, however the Raiders could be a remedy for what ails. Sutton and Jeudy each scored in Week 4 in opposition to them, and the Raiders have allowed 10 double-digit wideout scores and eight touchdowns this 12 months, together with letting Matt Ryan have a pleasant displaying in his return.
POSSIBLE START: Josh Palmer, LAC — The Chiefs have allowed a double-digit rating to a wideout in each recreation exterior of the Malik Willis Titans recreation, with 4 video games of teammates going over 10 fantasy factors. Palmer is again in play, as DeAndre Carter was right here final week, however Carter’s upside will depend on if Keenan Allen returns. Palmer is startable both method.
HAIL MARY START: DJ Moore, CAR — As talked about on this week’s Waiver Worries, Moore is probably toast with Baker Mayfield again, however that is why he is taking part in a Hail Mary now. The Ravens have performed higher of late, however each receiver with 9+ targets in opposition to the Ravens has put up no less than 8.5 fantasy factors, with a mean of 11.8 targets, 114 yards and 4 complete touchdowns (and 18.0 FPPG). Of course, this depends on Mayfield not trying like a dunce.
HAIL MARY START: Greg Dulcich, DEN — Back to the Broncos, and I do know, placing your religion in more than one/the group is loads to ask. The Raiders have not given up a ton to tight ends, however Gerald Everett, Zach Ertz and Travis Kelce all had good video games… particularly Kelce (30.0 factors). The remainder of the opposing tight ends are mediocre, but Geoff Swaim, Jordan Akins, Taysom Hill and Kylen Granson all had 7.7+ factors. Dulcich was disappointing final week, however he has 21 objectives in his 4 video games, 17 of these objectives for 12-182-1 and 30.2 factors in his first three video games.
Fun with Rankings!
Best Bullies in Movies and TV
Thanks to @_jds_jds for this concept. I joked that Rachaad White took Qandree Diggs’ lunch cash in Germany, and he responded by asking for the highest TV/film bullies of all time. Of course, seeing bullies get their comeuppance is extraordinarily gratifying, however let’s pound these out (pun supposed).
- Biff Tannen, Back to the Future — When you suppose “bully,” there may be most likely no character who involves thoughts quicker than Biff.
- Vegeta, Dragon Ball Z — Before redeeming himself by sacrificing his life (spoilers) in opposition to Majin Buu, Vegeta was the unique bully of the Dragon Ball Z characters, who nonetheless bullied them even whereas teaming up with them sometimes and seemingly turning the nook within the Cell saga earlier than letting his jealousy get the very best of him once more. Arguably the very best DBZ (and Super) character.
- Johnny Lawrence, The Karate Kid — Honestly, you’ll be able to argue that John Kreese is the true bully mastermind — particularly for those who’ve seen Cobra Kai — however Lawrence was the basic 80s film bully, with a posse and all.
- Deebo, Friday — The most imposing bully of all time? Snatching chains and bikes.
- Nelson Muntz, The Simpsons — Likable and hateable on the identical time.
- Joffrey Baratheon, Game of Thrones — Is there one other bully with more affect in a shorter reign and, in fact, a more celebrated demise?
- Eric Cartman, South Park — Few carry the stability of bully, pal, humorous and obnoxious more than Cartman does.
- Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter — Even his face screams bully.
- Roger Klotz, Doug — Roger is now 45 by the way in which. Held again at school a number of occasions, he is older than Doug and his buddies and will get the enjoyment of being the city bully. The man would simply pop in on Doug to inform him he sucks or tortures him.
- Flash Thompson, Spider-Man stuff — Hated and bullied Peter Parker incessantly, however like a few of the listing, he is redeemed later by changing into buddies with Peter after discovering out he’s Spider-Man and then Agent Venom.
- Fred O’Bannion, Dazed and Confused — That paddle. That’s all.
- Regina George, Mean Girls — Such a horrible character that you do not even really feel unhealthy for her after the revenge.
- White Goodman, DodgeBall — So many GIFs nonetheless used (touche, go forward make your jokes Mr. Jokey, and more, together with…)
- Ace Merrill, Stand by Me — Tried to kill a child. I imply…
- Angelica Pickles, Rugrats — She went on most adventures, however Angelica was additionally an obnoxious bully of the opposite Rugrats, partly being the oldest, partly worse due to her voice.
- Mr. Burns, The Simpsons — Rich tormentor of energy plant staff and typically the complete metropolis of Springfield.
- Pete, Goofy issues — Later grew to become Goofy’s pal in A Goofy Movie, however was Goofy’s terrorizer and the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come in Disney’s Christmas Carol.
- Candace Flynn, Phineas and Ferb — I by no means watched the present, however the fiancé needed her to make the Top 20.
- Bluto, Popeye — Better left in these previous occasions.
- O’Doyles, Billy Madison — Generations of bullies all taken out in a single random automobile accident.
BUYS AND SELLS
With the commerce deadline shut, I’m going to listing some greatest and worst SOS for the playoffs (solely)
- Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, SF — 4th: SEA, WSH, LV
- Lamar Jackson, QB, BAL — sixth: CLE, ATL, PIT
- Derrick Henry, RB, TEN — 1st: LAC, HOU, DAL
- Alvin Kamara, RB, NO — 2nd: ATL, CLE, PHI
- Leonard Fournette, RB, TB — third: CIN, ARI, CAR
- George Pickens and Diontae Johnson, WR, PIT — 2nd: CAR, LV, BAL
- Chris Olave (and possibly others), WR, NO — fifth
- Greg Dulcich, TE, DEN — third: ARI, LAR, KC
- Pat Freiermuth, TE, PIT — 4th
- Tua Tagovailoa, QB, MIA — thirtieth: BUF, GB, NE
- Joe Burrow, QB, CIN — twenty seventh: TB, NE, BUF
- Josh Jacobs, RB, LV — thirty second: NE, PIT, SF
- Joe Mixon, RB, CIN — thirtieth
- Allen Robinson, WR, LAR — thirty second: GB, DEN, LAC
- Christian Kirk, WR, JAX — twenty eighth: DAL, NYJ, HOU
- David Njoku, TE, CLE — thirtieth: BAL, NO, WSH
- Dallas Goedert, TE, PHI — twenty eighth: CHI, DAL, NO
Week 11 Fantasy Football Projections
🚨 HEADS UP 🚨 These can differ from my rankings, and my ranks are the order I’d begin gamers exterior of added context, reminiscent of, “Need highest upside, even when dangerous.” Also, primarily based on 4-point TDs for QB, 6-point relaxation, and Half-PPR
Download Link Added Thursday
***These are NOT up to date Sunday morning, FYI***
Week 11 Fantasy Football Rankings
🚨 HEADS UP 🚨
- We discovered an answer to the rankings widget subject through the use of Fantasy Nation (by way of Football Diehards). All three scores work and are editable by me (not like earlier than), and the widget will allow you to scroll on Android (browser) with out utilizing two fingers! YAY!
- Updated usually, so verify all the way in which as much as locking lineups.
(Photo by Cooper Neill/Getty Images)