Each apply day of the season, the Kansas City Chiefs launch an official injury report main as much as the following sport. This week, Kansas City travels to California to face the Los Angeles Chargers Sunday Night Football. Kickoff is about for 7:20 pm Arrowhead Time.
Here is the Chiefs’ final injury report of the week — together with official injury designations for Sunday’s sport:
|Dustin Hopkins||Ok||R. Hamstring||DNP||DNP||LP||DOUBT|
|Trey Pipkins III||T||Knee||LP||LP||FP||–|
|Chris Rumph II||OLB||Knee||LP||LP||FP||–|
- Wide receiver Mecole Hardman (stomach/sickness) has been faraway from the injury report after being positioned on injured reserve. He will miss Sunday’s sport towards the Chargers and the following three video games, a minimum of (extra on that right here).
- Andy Reid on Hardman: “I believe it can most likely find yourself being short-term. We’ll simply see how he feels taking place the highway right here — however proper now, I’d most likely inform you short-term.”
- Reid declined to enter additional element on Hardman.
- Cornerback Chris Lammons (concussion) and vast receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster (concussion) will not play within the sport as they’re nonetheless within the concussion protocol.
- Reid stated that vast receiver Marquez Valdes-Scantling (sickness), operating again Jerick McKinnon (hamstring/shoulder) and cornerback L’Jarius Sneed (knee) are all good to go — regardless of logging some restricted periods this week. None of them have been given an injury designation.
- Right sort out Andrew Wylie (elbow) logged three straight days of full practices sporting an elbow brace — and can be good to play on Sunday.
- As a reminder: Although offensive lineman Lucas Niang (knee) has returned to apply, he doesn’t seem on the injury report. He stays on the bodily unable to carry out (PUP) listing (extra on that right here). His 21-day window is up on Wednesday, November 23.
- There had been loads of modifications within the Chargers’ Friday injury report. The huge headline is that vast receivers Keenan Allen (hamstring) and Mike Williams (ankle) — each of whom had been restricted on this week’s practices — had been upgraded to full apply contributors on Friday and listed as questionable for the sport. Smart cash says they may each play on Sunday — however we’ll see.
- And do not forget that the Chargers at present have greater than a dozen gamers on injured reserve — together with defensive finish Joey Bosa, cornerback JC Jackson, tight finish Donald Parham, guard Rashawn Slater, sort out Andrew Trainer and middle Issac Weaver.
- Placekicker Dustin Hopkins (r. hamstring) was a restricted participant after lacking each Wednesday and Thursday’s practices. He is uncertain for the sport — which means that Cameron Dicker will seemingly assume these duties towards the Chiefs. Meanwhile, punter JK Scott was a full participant after being held out on Wednesday and Thursday with an sickness. Without an injury designation, he must be anticipated to play.
- Four different Chargers who had been restricted in apply — sort out Trey Pipkins III (knee), tight finish Gerald Everett (groin), vast receiver DeAndre Carter (ribs) and outdoors linebacker Chris Rumph II (knee) — had been upgraded to full contributors on Friday. None got injury designations, so all must be anticipated to decorate towards Kansas City.
For Thursday’s injury report, click on right here.